Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Welcome to CH! I hope you enjoy your time here and we are glad to have you. :)

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Hey everyone :wave: I just saw a thread in this forum called 'Aliens, Sin, and Forgivness' and KNEW I had to check this place out.

I'm Saucy. I like short walks on the beach (mainly because long walks hurt my feet), I'm a Pieces, and orange is my favorite color. I also enjoy chinese food and pizza.

I look forward to getting to know you!

Hi Saucy, I noticed your icon in another thread and didn't recognise it, and then felt a bit embarrassed that I missed your introductory post.

So please accept a somewhat late welcome to the party - I hope you enjoy your time here!

I like long walks on the beach (truth be told I like long walks anywhere in nature) and as for food some would say I eat just about anything that stays still long enough :)

Saucy

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for the welcome! :)

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Tell us about some of your writing projects. What are some of your favorite things to work on for clients...besides paying ones ;)

Saucy

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Well, I'm currently writing a book on internationalization and another on property investments. There tends to be some kind of crazy stuff sometimes. :D

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Well, I'm currently writing a book on internationalization and another on property investments. There tends to be some kind of crazy stuff sometimes. :D

Wow!

What do you mean by "internationalization?"

"Property Investments" Ah, we bought our first house about a year ago.....We love it and it has grown quite a bit in value (but I know not to depend too much on that, especially short term). I THOUGHT it was totally "move in" but we've actually had to do quite a lot of work, there's been two BIG plumbing bills (thank God for insurance), etc., etc., etc. All kind of "surprise! Welcome to home ownership!" So, when I win the lottery, you can help me do some investing?

- Josiah

Saucy

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Typically, when a business decides to expand or move to another country, it will need to conform to new standards. Everything will have to be upgraded to include the new region and incorporate local customs, etc. For example, McDonalds opening stores overseas, like India, is internationalization. They had a lot of challenges to overcome, like Indians don't eat beef, not to mention they don't have a culture like ours where eating out is a norm. So, McDs had to made certain changes to fit the local custom. They actually ended up changing the way Indians eat, meaning they eat out more often than they used to. Most of their diet is vegetarian, so they were able to create a vegetarian burger on the same level as the Big Mac, as well as push more chicken and fish.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

People enjoy reading the crazy stuff! It breaks up the mundane ;)

Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
People enjoy reading the crazy stuff! It breaks up the mundane ;)

Don't know about you, but I'd never purchase a book on property investing by someone who has likely never owned a single property in their life, let alone more than one.

There's crazy - then there's stupid.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Don't know about you, but I'd never purchase a book on property investing by someone who has likely never owned a single property in their life, let alone more than one.

There's crazy - then there's stupid.

I'm sure you don't realize that he is hired by clients to write...because they don't know how to put their knowledge/experience into words. So they hire a professional. People do buy those books. He never claimed to be a property investor.

Saucy

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Why the hate Strav? Thought we cleared everything up and got past everything. Guess not.

But you're right Kathy. They're the expert in their field and they give me notes, details, videos, research. I compile it all and write a book on it.

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
I'm sure you don't realize that he is hired by clients to write...because they don't know how to put their knowledge/experience into words. So they hire a professional. People do buy those books. He never claimed to be a property investor.

I find it a bit of a stretch to believe that people savvy enough and smart enough to make a living investing in things like property need to hire someone to articulate their experiences because they "aren't good with words". The rare exception, perhaps. But whatever. Believe what you will.

If, in contradiction to my stated opinion, that is the truth, then in sincerity, I wish the author the best of fortune, as long as it's honest and without pretense.

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Why the hate Strav? Thought we cleared everything up and got past everything. Guess not.

But you're right Kathy. They're the expert in their field and they give me notes, details, videos, research. I compile it all and write a book on it.

You think you can slander me ruthlessly on CF and other sites, then apologize privately then contradict that in public utterances?

You thought wrong, Anthony. And Kristen isn't here to protect you.

Saucy

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
I don't think I ever contradicted anything in public. If I have, I'm sorry. As far as I know, I've told multiple people I have no beef with you and thought we were cool. I surely don't need protection. I apologized to you and I meant it. I've grown a lot since then and moved on from all the petty CF drama. I have no hate for you, nor do I wish you any harm. If you want to hold onto the past, that's your prerogative, but I'm only interested in healing and moving forward. I'm holding my hand out for a manly handshake if you wish to do the same. If not, no skin off my back.

Saucy

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
I find it a bit of a stretch to believe that people savvy enough and smart enough to make a living investing in things like property need to hire someone to articulate their experiences because they "aren't good with words". The rare exception, perhaps. But whatever. Believe what you will.

If, in contradiction to my stated opinion, that is the truth, then in sincerity, I wish the author the best of fortune, as long as it's honest and without pretense.

It's a bit more than not just being good with words. A lot of them run full-time businesses and don't have time to write a book. Others don't know how to get started, so that's the only expertise I offer. The knowledge is all theirs.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
It's a bit more than not just being good with words. A lot of them run full-time businesses and don't have time to write a book. Others don't know how to get started, so that's the only expertise I offer. The knowledge is all theirs.

It's not within their vocation to write a book...so they're doing what is in their best interest in hiring the pro! It's like with me, I don't know how to do some things for my car so I hire a mechanic I trust can do the job.

The more you build your clientele the more of a name you'll have out there for others to utilize your skills as well! It's a win win situation :)

Tigger

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Many celebrities have made a lot of money having a professional author write their autobiography for them. Plus once I did a news item to a local news paper about the new business I was opening and the reporter who came out and took my photo and took notes actually articulated what I had said to her in the article better than I could of myself. I was impressed.

TurtleHare

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation