The second commandment.

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
The second is love your neighbour as yourself.

Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?”

37 Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.”

user1234

Religious Affiliation
Other Church
Marital Status
Separated
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Thank you the conversation..

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
Hey, I'd love to talk more, too, and perhaps on other topics, I appreciate your forthrightness without being arrogant about it, (believe me, if you only knew) so thank you, too, but I have much to do and little time, so hopefully later on.
Meanwhile, have a blessed Resurrection celebration. God is sooo good, and Jesus is our great God and King and Saviour, and He is Mighty to save, and did so, and His command is for us to love Him and one another, so there's the commandment we need, and how cool is that?!
So God bless you ALL this weekend. Rejoice, Jesus loves you! :)

mcaughman5

Religious Affiliation
Anglican
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!.. I would love to continue again, other topics are welcomed and thank you for being gracious as well even in our disagreement. Soli Deo Gloria.

user1234

Religious Affiliation
Other Church
Marital Status
Separated
Yes
The second is love your neighbour as yourself.

Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?”

37 Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets.”
Wow! Rens ! Amazing !
It's like we were Twin-typing, lol, but you beat me to the post ! :=D:

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!.. I would love to continue again, other topics are welcomed and thank you for being gracious as well even in our disagreement. Soli Deo Gloria.

Sounds great! :) ('cept, I didn't really think we were disagreeing, lol)
God's amazing grace! Blessings! :)

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
The numbering is for the ten commandments rather than for the "greatest commandments". Commandment number one is against false gods including images. Commandment is against the misuse of God's name. Commandment three is to keep the Sabbath. The rest are about how people ought to treat other people.

Top Bottom