Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
The software has an option to do a scheduled pruning of scores and this means that if the option if there that someone is using it. I did a search for reset arcade scores without quotes and found other sites DO reset them.

Romanos was set to make this change but now is taking more time to think on it. Just FYI.

Thanks for the FYI. In case Romanos sees this - if he resets the scores because he is convinced Bill's premise is right -

We'll be here in a few months and Bill will have the same reason "there's no hope" and "things aren't fair" "there's no activity because someone's scores are unbeatable". Basically he is arguing that as long as someone holds the top spot in the Arcade (be it me or someone else) - he'll bring up the same argument.

How long was Bill the top player while I wasn't a member here? Did he ever during that time bring up resetting scores? I'm guessing that's a no.

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
It's easy to make claims like this one cannot verify. "Any other site" - there's a lot of websites out there.

So I did a specific google search to see what I could find: ""message board" "reset arcade scores" - it yielded nothing: https://encrypted.google.com/search...=en&q="message+board"+"reset+arcade+scores"&*

And also: webboard "reset arcade scores" which yielded: https://encrypted.google.com/search...cade#hl=en&q=webboard+"reset+arcade+scores"&*

The 3rd link is this forum. I can't find your assertion even among top search results.

Bill, unless you can provide some evidence that regularly resetting MB arcade scores arbitrarily or specifically to eliminate some honestly earned top scores is a regular practice, I'm going to say yer speaking out of your arse.

You enjoyed it when you were top dog for a little while before I came. So if you wanna be top dog, get cracking. Beat my scores and don't try to use some excuse - because I can see what will happen next - me, or someone like me will be barred from playing because we score too high?
It doesnt matter if I am or not but participation is what I would love to see. If you left and I was up there I would still advocate for the scores being reset from time to time. CF has done it that I know and I am sure that others have as well. I have no intention of anyone being restricted

Romanos

God is good.
Executive Administrator
Community Team
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I have read this topic and seen both sides giving their thoughts. As an overall statement, the Arcade is a perk offered to our Supporting Members. I am still actively seeking out ways to add new perks for our Supporting Members. For the matter of resetting the Arcade scores and giving it current consideration, they will not be reset as of now. It will be something I will continue to consider though for the future on the to do list.

Romanos

MS140ukn

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
alas i still cant access any games since i first reported i had trouble accessing arcade. i can see all the games and scores but thats all. changing themes doesnt help either.

user1234

Religious Affiliation
Other Church
Marital Status
Separated
Yes
alas i still cant access any games since i first reported i had trouble accessing arcade. i can see all the games and scores but thats all. changing themes doesnt help either.
It seems I can access, but cant play either. I finally got one to work but I couldnt figure the game out and quit. I tried a couple browsers.

MS140ukn

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
ooh! iam glad someone has same problem as me. but sorry that you having trouble. iam on brave browser btw. i have total of 8 browsers..it will take many hours to try em all out to see if can access. please pray that ms140 can access and play games

user1234

Religious Affiliation
Other Church
Marital Status
Separated
Yes
Dear Lord, thank you for your grace and allowing some leisure time, help us too, to keep our priorities straight, and Lord, let all we do be done to your glory, giving you thanks always and only in Jesus' name. Amen.

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
[MENTION=96]MS140ukn[/MENTION] and [MENTION=333]Snerfle[/MENTION]

if you are logged in already and go to the arcade and when you click a game it says "you do not have access"

Log in again from the same screen that says you don't have access. It's what I have to do every time I want to play an Arcade game.

MS140ukn

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
the prayer did not work for me..i even tried to relog in on arcade page. very weird. iam wondering if it affects certain browsers? iam on brave now. maybe later ill try access arcade while on opera, palemoon, vivaldi and edge

Cassia

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
There's an arcade access purchase available in CH Shop that could that be needed? Maybe Laamchen can answer that.. only 1,000 CH bucks

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
The only way to get Arcade access now that the promotions are ended are by doing the following:

1) Purchase through the CH Shop Arcade Access (I believe it's for one month)

2) Become a Site Supporter

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
The only way to get Arcade access now that the promotions are ended are by doing the following:

1) Purchase through the CH Shop Arcade Access (I believe it's for one month)

2) Become a Site Supporter

3) Accept the Gauntlet Stravinsk has laid before thee in nearly every game, accept the challenge to shake your fist in his face and beat him, and to forcibly remove him from his place of glory by virtue of beating him with your superior skills.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
3) Accept the Gauntlet Stravinsk has laid before thee in nearly every game, accept the challenge to shake your fist in his face and beat him, and to forcibly remove him from his place of glory by virtue of beating him with your superior skills.

I don't have 3 hours to play a game in order to beat your score ;)

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Top Bottom