How do we understand verses that say God has changed his mind?

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
You are OK in my book and I agree that sometimes people can be mean, and some seem to delight in causing pain, that is not cool. Just know that you are appreciated by many here and put the rest on ignore

Brighten04

Religious Affiliation
Protestant
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
You are OK in my book and I agree that sometimes people can be mean, and some seem to delight in causing pain, that is not cool. Just know that you are appreciated by many here and put the rest on ignore

The ignore feature is very useful.

Wilhemena

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Thanks, B, but I didn't really. Except for a post in the flat-earth thread, (which I'm sure will be ignored, like is getting apparent much of mine are, ... it's the christian thing to do by some, it seems) the usual wit and charm has been locked away in a trunk marked 'Snerfle's usual wit and charm' and may not be seen again.

No, sorry, my heart's been ripped out, stomped on, and kicked aside. And there's ppl here that delight in kicking a guy when he's obviously down, (which ain't funny but typical when it comes either from someone who takes a religious/legalistic approach to Jesus/salvation but preaches to others like he's an expert on everything including the bible, or else an admitted non-believer) but whoever wants to go there seems happy to oblige the devil, and I have every right to be angry over the treatment.

You've been nice as well as pretty straight-forward with me, Brighten04, and I appreciate it, and a few others have been as well, a couple really really nice, a few peasant but not too warm-hearted to say the least, and some just as cold nasty and unfriendly as can be. So if that's how they want it, so be it.

I've never wanted anything but fun, friendship, fellowship, and the kind of brotherly love that the bible talks about, and even commands, since coming here.
Some are just selectively cliqueish, and have been down-right mean, at least towards me. And then to have someone you love continually take sides with them, as if they could do no wrong, but take sides against you and always tell you what you do wrong, both in private and publically, even after claiming love requited, is a bit much for any one to take and just be a lovable snerfball about it. But I do appreciate your friendship, Brighten, thank you.

May God heal you, brother.

Top Bottom