Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I have back trouble, in the lower part, with a herniated disc and scoliosis going up from there. It gives a lot of trouble to sitting comfortably though I walk fine, really, but it does not worry me so much as what will become of my breathing with COPD, though I was never a smoker to have it blamed on that. I think it to risky to my life so I remain not being vaxxed.

That sounds painful and I don't blame you for not wanting the vax.

~Jo~

The Cakeslayer
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Liberal
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
No
Hi everyone that remembers me and those that don't, just thought I'd drop bye since I haven't in ages, so anyway what with COVID and lock downs for the last 18month, 2021 was the worst year we have every had, my hubby's health went from bad to worst and we sadly lost him and he passed away 5th march 2021, was a really bad time for myself and my daughter, if that wasn't bad enough my health went downhill after that and in late July till November, I was in and out of hospital with all sorts of things which I won't bore you with so we are trying to get back to whatever is considered a normal life for us without him but God it's hard at times. But it's funny how you get to know who your friends really are and family for that matter his don't give a crap about us and mine well they try but we lost my oldest brother in October so again sad days again. I'm really hoping by the end of August and I'm hoping my health gets better a bit and my mortgage is finished life might get better again.ok well it's 1am so I'm off to bed night night sweet people see you again soon.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Jo it is so good to hear from you again, I have missed you. I am so sorry about your husband and brother. Glad you are out of the hospital and that you are doing better. Please keep posting as I am sure others have missed you as well.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Aw, Jo, I'm happy you posted here! My deepest condolences on the loss of your beloved family members.

~Jo~

The Cakeslayer
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Liberal
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
No
Thank you both for your kind words.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
It has been cold here as II am sure it has been there, looking forward to spring, do you still garden I remember you had a very nice garden

Top Bottom