Surprisingly Healthy Foods

user1234

Religious Affiliation
Other Church
Marital Status
Separated
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
oh yum my mom used to make that, salad with avocado chumps. And taco's with quacamole and salad stuff beans and cheese yum, too lazy to make it for myself though, the kids dont like it. I could eat it with the rabbits maybe.
Hi, Rens ... I know I told you before, it's 'chunks' not 'chumps' , but in this case, 'avocado chumps' works, LOL, ..... (not a huge fan), but actually, I kinda like you saying chumps instead of chunks ... lol ... one more endearing thing.

Bill Cosby! I loved his comedy routines :)
Praise the lard , lol.

I love meat all kinds
It seems like we're supposed to eat it, so I'm glad we can enjoy it, too. I feel bad for those who can't, for whatever reason.

~Jo~

The Cakeslayer
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Liberal
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
No
I gave up eating meat October 2015 cant stand to look at dead animals now in the supermarket . we call it death row..so glad I gave it up tho, I lost weight and feel so much better for it plus saving a few animals along the way..blood pressure down and cholesterol my doctor is well happy with me now.. plus I gave up dairy to. milk. cheese, etc.

Cassia

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
I'm still chomping on dead animals but not too frequently. Pumpkin an sunflower seeds in the morning smoothy usual are enough protein but the undigestableness of animal flesh keeps one feeling satiated I find.

Raw till supper is as healthy as it gets for me.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
When I was growing up I hated meat! I couldn't stand anything about it and my sister and I would trade, I'd take her veggies and she'd get my meat! LOL Now I have a taste for meat and it's actually improved my health a lot. All bodies are wired differently :)

Top Bottom