Has Science Gone Too Far ?

Brighten04

Religious Affiliation
Protestant
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
if this were a doctrinal discussion id get cautious now . but i understand it as a reflective discussion . and that is a very interesting take on that verse ....

Yes I know. Here is another one that is interesting.
Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Could the Lord have been referring to the transhuman when He used the word that is translated "creature" ? I use to think it meant preach even to animals. But today, I have a different perspective since I know about this transhuman agenda.

Sword7

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes I know. Here is another one that is interesting.
Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Could the Lord have been referring to the transhuman when He used the word that is translated "creature" ? I use to think it meant preach even to animals. But today, I have a different perspective since I know about this transhuman agenda.

i'm thinking no , but that's because i didn't think there will be such a thing (if at all ) en masse . not when you consider the motive is to both beat death beat god and RULE, dominate over others .
you wouldn't want a whole lot having beating you to your demented insane achievable goal (the beating god and death part is Unachievable , hence i call it insane )

in line with that thought ,the beast, which some have considered will be a counterfeit christ ,an incarnation of satan ,half man half demon ..is referred to in terms of .. who is like the beast who can make war with him ? must be a pretty impressive (to the carnal mind ) "creature " impressive enough so that all the world "worships him " being deceived from their dead spirits and their carnal mind .

also in line with the wicked insanity of it all i would wonder without surprise if it were to be a genderless beast of feminine charm and manly in structure -it would fit with the known Agenda of the spirit of this world to defile EVERYTHING with SIN.

Brighten04

Religious Affiliation
Protestant
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
i'm thinking no , but that's because i didn't think there will be such a thing (if at all ) en masse . not when you consider the motive is to both beat death beat god and RULE, dominate over others .
you wouldn't want a whole lot having beating you to your demented insane achievable goal (the beating god and death part is Unachievable , hence i call it insane )

in line with that thought ,the beast, which some have considered will be a counterfeit christ ,an incarnation of satan ,half man half demon ..is referred to in terms of .. who is like the beast who can make war with him ? must be a pretty impressive (to the carnal mind ) "creature " impressive enough so that all the world "worships him " being deceived from their dead spirits and their carnal mind .

also in line with the wicked insanity of it all i would wonder without surprise if it were to be a genderless beast of feminine charm and manly in structure -it would fit with the known Agenda of the spirit of this world to defile EVERYTHING with SIN.

What you say???:thinking: While I had considered some of what you are saying here, (the hybrid nature of the beast), I had not thought of the beast being genderless, neither male nor female . Now that is something to think about. The technology to create such a being is available today. Mixing the species could create such a creature. And ,I saw a news report of pesticide being used on corn that causes homosexuality. I will post it below. Please watch it very carefully. This is not mainstream news. But considering what you said about you would not want a lot en mass, consider the scriptures and that Jesus said it will be in the days of Noah. Most people will not examine those days, but the Bible says all flesh had corrupted God's way.
Gen. 6:12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.

Luke 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-dbpibeWig&t=2s

Sword7

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Good point re all flesh being corrupted..but it is the case already. The homosexual issue and agenda is we know anti christ to its core so why would the abomibation of desolation not be both queenlike and masculine at the same time. The ancient queen of heaven trying to usurp authority over the word of god who became flesh .a man. Rebellion at its peak.
On mobile.will watch the clip later.

Last edited:

Brighten04

Religious Affiliation
Protestant
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Good point re all flesh being corrupted..but it is the case already. The homosexual issue and agenda is we know anti christ to its core so why would the abomibation of desolation not be both queenlike and masculine at the same time. The ancient queen of heaven trying to usurp authority over the word of god who became flesh .a man. Rebellion at its peak.
On mobile.will watch the clip later.
Well, I don't think ALL flesh is corrupted yet. I do think that ALL is in the process of being corrupted, either overtly or covertly. I believe that Lord Jesus has placed some safeguards in for believers. Like this verse.

Mark 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

God's word is forever settled.
Matthew 24:35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Then too, (this thought is a little "out there") People who have gender reassignment surgery can still be saved even though they have voluntarily corrupted God's way. That is what I get from this

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

In other words...Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner can still be saved. I know a lot of folks will not agree with me on that and they might be right and I could be wrong. But I believe Lord Jesus made this provision for anyone who repents of their sin/rebellion.

Sword7

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Well, I don't think ALL flesh is corrupted yet. I do think that ALL is in the process of being corrupted, either overtly or covertly. I believe that Lord Jesus has placed some safeguards in for believers. Like this verse.

Mark 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

God's word is forever settled.
Matthew 24:35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Then too, (this thought is a little "out there") People who have gender reassignment surgery can still be saved even though they have voluntarily corrupted God's way. That is what I get from this

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

In other words...Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner can still be saved. I know a lot of folks will not agree with me on that and they might be right and I could be wrong. But I believe Lord Jesus made this provision for anyone who repents of their sin/rebellion.

ahh a difference of perception . when i speak of flesh corrupted i speak of sin. its why flesh is not redeemed and why we get given a new body,flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom (sometimes topics seem to spill from thread to thread it seems )
but your speaking of the coruption as something that is being Done to flesh by man ??but i get that too.

Brighten04

Religious Affiliation
Protestant
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
ahh a difference of perception . when i speak of flesh corrupted i speak of sin. its why flesh is not redeemed and why we get given a new body,flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom (sometimes topics seem to spill from thread to thread it seems )
but your speaking of the coruption as something that is being Done to flesh by man ??but i get that too.

Well everyone is born a sinner and it is only the new birth in Christ that man is made righteous. But, imho, there are things that can make people reprobate, total rejects. Again I refer back to the days of Noah which Lord Jesus referred to. Evidently mankind was doing something so evil that none except Noah and the ones with him were worthy to be saved. My mind can go there, but I understand if you can't see it. Most people can't.

Yes we have to get new bodies because of the sin corruption in the flesh. That is why I said people who do gender reassignment surgery can be saved.But it is the evil thoughts that causes a person to become reprobates.

Rom. 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Brighten04

Religious Affiliation
Protestant
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Personally, I think this guy is a sensationalist, but, his report here fits this discussion. Brothers and sisters, honestly do you have any thoughts or feeling or opinions about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85DovSmY5fs

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
We share 50% percent of our dna with bananas [emoji529] [emoji50]