• Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Official Contests Archive - Thread: Who wrote it game!

Lämmchen is offline God's Lil Lamb
      Administrator
      Supporting Member
      Community Team
      Married
      Gloria In Excelsis Deo

Mood:
      Cool

Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      CH Challenge
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (142,214 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      75.29%
      I should be able to find the answers later to post!

It's hard coming up with new games. Did you want me to do a new version of this one?
      "Christianity does not require more work but more trust." Pr. Jonathan Fisk
      "Bearing fruit does not make you a branch. A branch is a branch because it grows from the vine." Pr. Jonathan Fisk
      "A Christian's life is not defined by what the Christian does. It is defined by Christ and what He has done for us." Pr. Rolf David Preus

hotrhymez is offline Rhymeslayer
      Single
      Mood:
      Cool

Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      CH Challenge
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      10.93%
      Lets play this game again! I think its a fun idea

3. Likes Lämmchen liked this post
      Administrator
      Supporting Member
      Community Team
      Married
      Gloria In Excelsis Deo

Mood:
      Cool

Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      CH Challenge
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (142,214 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      75.29%
      I had to purge my PM box because it was full and the answers were gone. Maybe Romanos has them still in his PMs? Or Tango?
      "Bearing fruit does not make you a branch. A branch is a branch because it grows from the vine." Pr. Jonathan Fisk
      "A Christian's life is not defined by what the Christian does. It is defined by Christ and what He has done for us." Pr. Rolf David Preus

Administrator
      Supporting Member
      Community Team
      Married
      Gloria In Excelsis Deo

Mood:
      Cool

Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      CH Challenge
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (142,214 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      75.29%
      Quote Originally Posted by hotrhymez View Post
      Lets play this game again! I think its a fun idea
      Maybe next week I can come up with some new ones and then after Easter we'll have a winner?

6. Likes Rens liked this post
      hotrhymez is offline Rhymeslayer
      Single
      Mood:
      Cool

Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      CH Challenge
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (0 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      10.93%
      Sure

Administrator
      Supporting Member
      Community Team
      Married
      Gloria In Excelsis Deo

Mood:
      Cool

Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      CH Challenge
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (142,214 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      75.29%
      I didn't find time to go through and create something. Hopefully soon. It takes a lot of work.

9. Likes Cassia liked this post
      Administrator
      Supporting Member
      Community Team
      Married
      Gloria In Excelsis Deo

Mood:
      Cool

Country
      United States
      CH Cash
      CH Challenge
      Post Thanks / Like
      CH Cash
      (142,214 Banked)
      vBActivity - Stats
      Level
      vBActivity - Bars
      Lv. Percent
      75.29%
      I found the answers on my hard drive!

Rens 1. The cleaning up was useless as always. One bunny is now hopping through the clothes in the closet. The kids take them out of the cage all the time.

Lämmchen 2. Waiting for the heavy fog to clear so I can go hiking. Sunday it was very foggy out but once we got to the park there was nothing!

MoreCoffee 3. In the Mass we sing Holy, holy, holy, Lord God of Hosts, heaven and earth are full of your glory. Hosanna in the highest. Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord. Hosanna in the highest.

Psalms 91 4. Not a lot, still going to food bank and doing a progam called bountiful blessings. Staying fairly busy.

Ruth 5. I opened Alice's cage last night and Danny went in and sat with her and they just stared at each other for a long time.

MarkFL 6. Well, the owner of this site and I met at another site dedicated to the modification of the forum software we use here. I publish products for it, and the owner of this site invited me to join and I agreed to help out with some of the technical aspects of the site and to write some code to add to the site.

ImaginaryDay2 7. Learning that a position I applied for, that initially said 'no', has now said 'contact us again when you get your professional registration'!

Krissy Cakes 8. I'm tired but can't sleep so the puppy and I are just sitting in the living room while Jordan sleeps.

tango 9. Erring on the side of caution is perhaps more prudent than erring the other way but the idea of the discussion is to try and identify what is correct, rather than which way to err. Erring on the side of caution is a wise thing in general, but falling back on such a statement doesn't clarify anything.

Stravinsk 10. Up early am. Just relaxing. Had a couple of coffee's with powdered banana, cinnamon, maple syrup and milk. Dehydrating tomatoes. When that's done, I have some marinading meat strips to dehydrate into jerky. Clean up the kitchen, then the dining. In a few hours I can play piano.

George 11. When this happened in my class, it came down to Mary and John the Baptist. I had just about the whole class against me, with them supporting John, and I was supporting Mary.

Visionary 12. For the next upcoming event... September 30th, a new moon will rise in the sky, the second one to fall in September as the last one occurred back on the first of the month. Whenever this happens, two new moons within one single month, the second one is called a Black Moon or maybe you have heard it called Blue Moon.

MS140ukn 13. - greetings friends of CH. just passing by tonight. my wifi service is still down. (xfinity) its widespread, all across the U.S.

Josiah 14. Answer this: WHO is the SAVIOR? IF you answer "Jesus" then Jesus is the Savior. Not you - not a bit, not at all, not now, not ever, not in any way or shape or form or manner.

Tigger 15. One thing I like about Reeses peanut butter cups is that my wife doesn't like them so I get to eat them AAAALLLLLL!!! [/QUOTE]