Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
For those of you who are parents, what are some of your proudest moments of your children?

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
When the youngest two drawed Donald Duck, lol the teacher of the first class was astonished, so perfect and the oldest his videos about relativity theory and black holes and stuff with 9 lol. I ate fish pills when I was pregnant of him. I read it made their brain develope better and thought it would be easier for him in school. Don't know if it's the fish pills but he doesn't have it from his parents and lately when he talked with a woman about politics. That face lol.

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
Oh and when the oldest started to walk. He was so late, a year and a few months. He stood up once in the box, fell on his butt and thought: nope I wait til I can do it. Then he waited months and one day he just walked. We had videos full of him and he was so proud and amazed himself. Ah ah ah ah

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
There must be more. The middle one who climbed a huge tree and climbed out himself. He still does that. And a guy at the office was so proud. His kid was the best from school or class with reading. I said oh but mine is the best of his class too. The one who made the most people laugh won. He said: I just made a funny face and the whole class laughed. I was proud of the youngest who grew a cm although he ate bad. They checked him in the hospital and it was okay. I said we must celebrate that fact and bought him an icecream with 3 cones.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I was proud when my daughter first stood up (she used her Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal for support).

I was proud when my daughter won numerous first places in science fairs.

I was proud when my daughter ran cross country and discovered how to make her body run differently which improved her time.

I was proud when my daughter told her psychologist she no longer wanted to see her but choose a different therapist to help her with her issues (the psychologist was a control freak!).

I was proud when my daughter got her first apartment. And proud when she didn't harm her room mate who was a psycho.

I was proud when my daughter graduated college and then went to her internship.

There's always more but these stand out for now!

Top Bottom