Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
When I'm in Europe, the hotels often have a nice breakfast INCLUDED .... since restaurants are absurdly expensive, it's very helpful to have this. And it's always an all-you-can-eat buffet. Usually based around sandwiches (which we Americans usually don't think of as breakfast food - although consider an Egg McMuffin!). Boiled eggs..... pasteries.... fruits.....a plethora of breads..... and cold cuts. Nice, and appreciated (especially since it can get me through lunch to dinner). But there are times when I miss my oatmeal or my waffles and bacon with oceans of maple syrup, lol.

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
When I'm in Europe, the hotels often have a nice breakfast INCLUDED .... since restaurants are absurdly expensive, it's very helpful to have this. And it's always an all-you-can-eat buffet. Usually based around sandwiches (which we Americans usually don't think of as breakfast food - although consider an Egg McMuffin!). Boiled eggs..... pasteries.... fruits.....a plethora of breads..... and cold cuts. Nice, and appreciated (especially since it can get me through lunch to dinner). But there are times when I miss my oatmeal or my waffles and bacon with oceans of maple syrup, lol.

Oh my in America I got breakfast at the hotel. A huge plate. Do you want scrambled eggs and saucages? What? I'm used to 1 or 2 slices of bread with cheese or chocolate or my stomach will hurt.

Top Bottom