Angels Bible Study

user1234

Religious Affiliation
Other Church
Marital Status
Separated
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
And then GAP is handy. I rather have they believe that or evolution creation if that way they can get to know Him. Some people who have been to university don't buy Ken Ham. And if its 6000 years God can show em later.

Hunh? I'm not getting this response to my post.
How is Gap HANDY?
I was saying it really only serves up confusion or doubt about the veracity of God's Word.
If things written regarding Origins are uncertain or unreliable, then ppl may wonder why they should believe other parts as well.
Better, imo, to just stick to the truth of what is written, than try to bring in theories and speculations about the creation.
Like you said, it's not really a salvation issue, so we should stick w the gospel and help em get saved first ... Then they have an eternity to work out their beliefs about Origins.
(Well, at least, until the new creation, lol) :hug2:

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
What you say can be true. Depends on the person I think.

Last edited:

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Les says "so what" so he obviously didn't want to make an issue about it. He is teaching the entire bible verse by verse and started this project in the 90s. So each episode may be focused entirely on one verse and for the sake of returning back to a former scripture he explains with scripture (type and shadow) why SCRIPTURE points to it NOT HIM.
What you are arguing over is if its necessary for salvation? Or against Gods word? Why waste energy fighting over such foolish thoughts? Les said "what good is it to me now?" watch the video and see what he actually says.
I never knew about the gap 'theory' until this post but this discussion is about Angels and so I posted about the fall of angels which in fact did happen before the creation of man

Last edited:
Top Bottom