Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes He is and prophecy will come to pass so that means we are heading directly into Revelation

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
A secret that is obvious to me, but is never talked about. Something I have noticed and have maybe mentioned only once, if at all. To me, it is a major issue. Something that would only matter to anyone who believes what I have written. There is no mention in Revelation of any other Government. Which means, this one will go on until the rapture. The reason I have not changed my words in such a long time is because all of the verses concerning my letter have been used up. I would imagine God would have put more words into the book of Revelation if more words were needed. Since, once you have seen all the words come to pass and nothing more was said, it can only mean one thing. This is the final episode.

I'm not sure that the lack of mention of any other government in Revelation means much of anything. At the time the Revelation was written there was no such country as the United States, for example. There was no USSR. The Roman Empire was still dominant. Since the Revelation was written the Roman Empire has faded, the British Empire has bloomed and faded, the United States as we currently know it has been born, the USSR grew and then faded, and so on.

I can't help thinking you're reading more into Scriptural silence that can be justified. Scripture tells us what we need to know. If it isnt in Scripture it may simply be that we don't need to know the details.

michae1

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
I'm not sure that the lack of mention of any other government in Revelation means much of anything. At the time the Revelation was written there was no such country as the United States, for example. There was no USSR. The Roman Empire was still dominant. Since the Revelation was written the Roman Empire has faded, the British Empire has bloomed and faded, the United States as we currently know it has been born, the USSR grew and then faded, and so on.

I can't help thinking you're reading more into Scriptural silence that can be justified. Scripture tells us what we need to know. If it isnt in Scripture it may simply be that we don't need to know the details.

I think you have missed my point. The key words that matter in my quote are, "Something that would only matter to anyone who believes what I have written." I am referring to the beast Government of Mahmoud Abbas. I am not referring to all Governments in the history of the world. If you make the connection that the Palestinian Authority is the last Government which is being described in Revelation 13, then once he fulfills all that is written there, it is finished. The beast of Rev. 13 is the last beast government before the coming of the Lord. This is what I meant. The man is 82 years old and nothing more is said of him, which leads me to believe he is at his end, almost now....

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I think you have missed my point. The key words that matter in my quote are, "Something that would only matter to anyone who believes what I have written." I am referring to the beast Government of Mahmoud Abbas. I am not referring to all Governments in the history of the world. If you make the connection that the Palestinian Authority is the last Government which is being described in Revelation 13, then once he fulfills all that is written there, it is finished. The beast of Rev. 13 is the last beast government before the coming of the Lord. This is what I meant. The man is 82 years old and nothing more is said of him, which leads me to believe he is at his end, almost now....
Please edify us on the connection between the president of the state of Palestine and the beast of revelation 13.

Last edited:

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes

I guess I must have missed how that connection was made.

Pedrito

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I would really like to welcome back the Posters visionary and MarkFL.

They have been absent for some time from the areas of CH where I tend to lurk.

Unless I simply missed the Threads they were active in.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I would really like to welcome back the Posters visionary and MarkFL.

They have been absent for some time from the areas of CH where I tend to lurk.

Unless I simply missed the Threads they were active in.

This is a resurrected thread by the OP...so I don't think Visionary and Mark have returned :(

Top Bottom