Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
It's the worst mass shooting in US History. Is there any truth to the rumor that it was committed by a Muslim?

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Was committed by a US citizen whose parents are from Afghanistan/Pakistan area so chances are pretty good that he is muslim. Stil to early to tell what the motivation is

TubbyTubby

Religious Affiliation
Atheist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
A "reap what you sow" tweet from Texas Lt. Governor Dan Patrick that went out hours after approximately 50 people were killed at a Florida LGBT nightclub has been deleted amid backlash.

At precisely 7 a.m. Sunday*Dan Patrick tweeted*a photo with the words of Galatians 6:7. The verse reads, "Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows."

Intolerance of homesexuality isn't the reserve of Muslims.

Krissy Cakes

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Husband says it has nothing to do with religion. Its just so sad it had to happen just because he "saw 2 guys kissing". He traveled all the way from Miami to Orlando to do the crime.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
ISIS has claimed responsibility and he claimed to align with ISIS so I would say it is motivated by thta.

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
From what I can tell the shooter had a middle-Eastern sounding name and was upset by seeing men kissing, and so decided that an appropriate response was to go and kill people.

Much internet chatter about it is just silly. As is depressingly predictable in the aftermath of such things some are calling for more gun control (as if people like this would just turn in their guns because the government asked them to), and others are using it as an excuse to bash religion.

I find the sight of two men kissing bothers me but the solution is pretty easy, I look somewhere else. Whether or not he aligned with ISIS will probably never be known, ISIS claiming responsibility doesn't mean they actually had any responsibility for it.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
I think it already is known. I believe that the gay thing played into it but I also believe that he was inspired by ISIS

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
Radical muslims hate gays. The gay refugees here get a shelter for themselves, because they're dead afraid of them.

Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Some evidence so far points to yet another false flag bs story:

1) Pay attention to the guy they are carrying near the end of the clip that gets played a few times. He is supposedly so badly hurt he must be carried - but at the end of the clip he is set to standing position and gives one of his carriers a playful shove. Didn't snip that video at the right time, heh:

2) A few inconsistencies, improbabilities and reaches between what's said/what's shown (I dismiss the commentary on emotional authenticity on this one, but other valid points are made):

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
What, another conspirisy? Never happened? I think it definitely happened

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
What, another conspirisy? Never happened? I think it definitely happened

Would you buy a bridge off this guy or invest your money with him?

These false flag events happen all the time. They want people to invest emotion and prayers FIRST, so they are emotionally biased, and thus will not likely ask the most relevant questions as to whether it is true or not. 911, Sandy Hook, Boston Bombing, the list goes on and on.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Did you watch the stories of the survivors? How about the accounts of thiose inside? I dont think they all faked it

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Did you watch the stories of the survivors? How about the accounts of thiose inside? I dont think they all faked it

I watched some. A lot of the stories, the details don't add up. As usual with stuff like this. As for motive? Money, of course. And a little bit of camera time. Everyone is a hero in these stories as well, haven't you noticed? So Hollywood, just with really bad acting and planning and screw ups.

Motive1) Camera time. "I'm a hero" stories
Motive2) Money. The gofundme page for Orlando has set a record, apparently. Lots of people don't think or refuse to question their beloved "news authorities", and are easily duped into parting with their money:

https://www.gofundme.com/pulsevictimsfund

A good (lengthy) analysis I'm watching at the moment (covers some of the victims statements as well). This is almost 2 hours long, but the first 5 minutes or so is enough to raise serious questions at any rate:

Warning, some coarse language is included in the video, if one is sensitive to that kind of thing:

Last edited:

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Just unbelieveable, I dont think it was faked at all and if there are inconsistancies in the stories that is normal after a trumatic event

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Grossly inconsistent stories are not "normal" (meaning believable or true in the context you used the word) because an event is traumatic. Lots of inconsistencies add up to reasonable doubt as to the truth of an event, or at the very least, the truthfulness of the storyteller.

The first video speaks for itself. The guy only needed to be carried so long as the "hero citizens" thought they were on camera - then when they thought they weren't - they set him up standing, and muck around.

The almost 2 hour video - the first 5 minutes of it are also very telling. That's 5 minutes out of your day. Why are the "hero citizens" carrying injured TOWARDS the nightclub from a few blocks away?

These are questions one can only ask if one is not emotionally or otherwise biased by a narrative. I don't like Islam either - but that doesn't play one bit into whether or not I think the story is believable. Based on what I've seen so far, it's not. It's yet another Psychological Operation (aka Psyop) designed to:

1) Instill fear. Be afraid. Trust your government. Do what you're told. Support the "war on terror"
2) Another reason for yet another attempt at a gun grab
3) Greed - sucking money from the good hearted but average television hypnotized citizen via "gofundme" and the like.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
I agree that the gun issue will come into play it always does. I wonder when people will understand that when law abiding citizens have guns it is better and that if outlawed only the outlaws would have them. What happened is tragic but taking guns will not prevent it. If they want to do something take away the publicity, do not publicize the name, the manifesto or demands and when killed bury them in an unmarked grave and none ever knows who they were. Do that and I bet some of this would stop

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I agree that the gun issue will come into play it always does. I wonder when people will understand that when law abiding citizens have guns it is better and that if outlawed only the outlaws would have them. What happened is tragic but taking guns will not prevent it. If they want to do something take away the publicity, do not publicize the name, the manifesto or demands and when killed bury them in an unmarked grave and none ever knows who they were. Do that and I bet some of this would stop

If it's true that the perpetrator was a militant Muslim he should be buried in a pig skin. If it's known that Muslim terrorists are buried in pig skins it will hopefully make them think twice. That's what the Russians were reported to have done with the bodies of the terrorists who seized a movie theatre some years ago.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
If it's true that the perpetrator was a militant Muslim he should be buried in a pig skin. If it's known that Muslim terrorists are buried in pig skins it will hopefully make them think twice. That's what the Russians were reported to have done with the bodies of the terrorists who seized a movie theatre some years ago.
Sounds good to me

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes

You're so evil :pointing: j/k

Top Bottom