Wake up call

Joy

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Bush is a freemason. I don't believe pope Francis is a freemason or wants world dominance.

http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/com...rk-in-the-vatican-im-not-sure-that-we-should/

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/pope-francis-masonic-lobbies-most-serious-problem-me

Btw there are enough masons in baptist and evangelic churches too.

The current pope is jesuit... and he is the first jesuit pope... there are actually 2 popes... the jesuit "black" pope who is the man behind the pope everyone sees. The jesuits are the ones who began most of the false religions we see today. And yes, there are many freemasons in churches. It will always be the goal of the cult to infiltrate ... not only churches, but every area of society. There are certain religions as well as denominations that are particularly used as fronts for the jesuits....

I've known pastors of Christian churches to be cult handlers ... no one would know they were anything other than a good old-fashioned preacher/pastor.

I suppose I shouldn't share more....

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
The current pope is jesuit... and he is the first jesuit pope... there are actually 2 popes... the jesuit "black" pope who is the man behind the pope everyone sees. The jesuits are the ones who began most of the false religions we see today. And yes, there are many freemasons in churches. It will always be the goal of the cult to infiltrate ... not only churches, but every area of society. There are certain religions as well as denominations that are particularly used as fronts for the jesuits....

I've known pastors of Christian churches to be cult handlers ... no one would know they were anything other than a good old-fashioned preacher/pastor.

I suppose I shouldn't share more....

Francis is no longer a Jesuit. As pope he cannot be a member of the Jesuits in obedience to the head of the Jesuit order. The Jesuit order is in obedience to the pope. That is part of their reason for existing.

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Francis is no longer a Jesuit. As pope he cannot be a member of the Jesuits in obedience to the head of the Jesuit order. The Jesuit order is in obedience to the pope. That is part of their reason for existing.

I did not know this little tidbit.

Is there something wrong with having a Jesuit pope? I disagree with Joy's statement that the Jesuits are the reason there are many false religions today since we see false religions from even in the Old Testament.

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I did not know this little tidbit.

Is there something wrong with having a Jesuit pope? I disagree with Joy's statement that the Jesuits are the reason there are many false religions today since we see false religions from even in the Old Testament.

No. A Jesuit pope seems to be a good thing so far, doesn't it?

ImaginaryDay2

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Yes
No. A Jesuit pope seems to be a good thing so far, doesn't it?

So far. But we need to be careful of those 'one-world-global-newspaper-dominance-warming' heretics, ya know... :/

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation