the most horrible thing about being single

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
that I can't complain well I already did to my ex but when we were married he'd have smashed that guy's face in, well not literally, but that's what I miss most at the moment. I could buy a vicious dog to solve that.

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well it won't happen again. In the future I'll only let my kids play with kids with normal parents. If one is impolite and lazy it's a no. A pity for those kids but not my problem.

Last edited:

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Nope better to avoid the problems

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Being single is good, saint Paul says it is a blessing :)

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
so is being married providing you are married to the right one

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
so is being married providing you are married to the right one

Saint Paul implies that marriage is a concession because of the lusts of the flesh.

IN heaven there is no marriage.

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
Saint Paul implies that marriage is a concession because of the lusts of the flesh.

IN heaven there is no marriage.
LOL that sounds like true love. Saint Paul sure had the gift of singleness, the way he writes, funny. Some think that his wife left when he converted. It wouldn't surprise me. Or he just saw it with others and thought: noooooooo! To Paul the most horrible thing would be to be married. It's one big heavy load and only if you can't control yourself, well then you are so unlucky go have to keep up with it.

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
We have a pastor in Holland, he used to be a missionary. God called him to be single and travel the world. Then when he was almost 50 God had a wife for him. He didn't want to. Poor woman had to wait 5 years before he gave in.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
at last she waited, that is good and it is remarkable

MoreCoffee

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Catholic
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Yes
We have a pastor in Holland, he used to be a missionary. God called him to be single and travel the world. Then when he was almost 50 God had a wife for him. He didn't want to. Poor woman had to wait 5 years before he gave in.

Only 5!

He ought to have made her wait 15! :p

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
lol long time to go up against God

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
Another horrible thing: I'm stupid. Looks like since they gave me oxazepam my brain just got ruined or something. I sometimes wonder if it isn't dangerous to let me take care of the kids alone. It's like I'm senile and I do everything wrong. My ex used to take care of everything but he got sick of it. First I let a 6 year old iron his shirt. My dad when he had a delirium was smarter than me. I wanted to drive them home without a driver's license. He said: no I wouldn't do that. My 8 year old always has to help me out.
Bought all these things for that wound the best and then you have to take it out of the paper that thing and now the wound is filthy because I just put the paper around it on it.
I was yelling at God because He lets me do everything alone and I cant. Cant live with my parents with them. They live too far away and for the rest noone cares. I'll pray for new brains in church. My ex dreamt that kids with Down syndrom got healed.

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Atheist
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm not familiar with that drug, but I would first look into seeing if stopping taking it is not advised (some drugs advise against suddenly stopping them). If there are no warnings about that in the literature that accompanied the drug, then call your doctor or even your pharmacist and ask about whether you can stop taking the drug with no ill effects, and then see your doctor as soon as possible and let him/her know what you are experiencing so they can change your prescription. Until then, can you get a friend or family member to come stay with you just to make sure you are okay?

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm not familiar with that drug, but I would first look into seeing if stopping taking it is not advised (some drugs advise against suddenly stopping them). If there are no warnings about that in the literature that accompanied the drug, then call your doctor or even your pharmacist and ask about whether you can stop taking the drug with no ill effects, and then see your doctor as soon as possible and let him/her know what you are experiencing so they can change your prescription. Until then, can you get a friend or family member to come stay with you just to make sure you are okay?

I don't take it anymore for 2 years or so but he said a side effect if you used it was that you became senile earlier. I was doing well and then some psychiater has to say I'm nuts and too dumb to realize it and I have to watch out I don't start believing it and act accordingly. I don't see danger sometimes.
I had a woman who taught me to raise the kids for 3 months. She said it went well. I was with my parents when I put that thing on his wound, but they don't watch out or see it either. Well I know how it works now. It had 2 papers around it because it has vaseline on it.
Friends lol, noone cares. My brother is too lazy to drop by. I can only ask my ex but he can't come babysit me all the time lol.

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Atheist
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
In Relationship
I just did some reading up on oxazepam, and from what I gather, you should discuss any problems associated with the drug with your doctor before coming off the drug. Stopping your prescribed dosage abruptly can be stressful and cause withdrawal symptoms. So please get with your doctor as soon as possible and describe the issues you are having. I hope it goes well, and you can get back to your old self quickly! :)

edit: Okay, I didn't see your previous reply when I posted this. I would still consult with a doctor about all of this...just to see if anything can be done to alleviate the symptoms. :)

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'll just dump them with my ex. Good luck mr. normal who never has to do anything. doesnt even have a job and a free cleaner who does nothing either. go watch your kids. I've had enough of it. Oldest one kicked him in his wound because he was annoying him. Right. Go live with boring old lazy dad and dont bother me anymore.

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Atheist
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
In Relationship
Messy, my advice to you would be not to "dump" your kids on your ex...he may be ill-equipped to take care of them if you drop them off unexpectedly. You should at least call him first and see if he will help shoulder the responsibility. Can you call your parents and explain to them that you are feeling some stress and ask them what they think would be the best course of action?

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
Messy, my advice to you would be not to "dump" your kids on your ex...he may be ill-equipped to take care of them if you drop them off unexpectedly. You should at least call him first and see if he will help shoulder the responsibility. Can you call your parents and explain to them that you are feeling some stress and ask them what they think would be the best course of action?

He's not ill equipped. He has a wife too who has adult kids. He picks them up for church with the car. I'm not going to church. He can just keep them. I always take them extra to do fun things with them, but I never have a moment for myself. My house is a mess. Been cleaning up 2 hours. Still not ready. Today I go clean up, havent looked at the laundry for ages, and he can take care of them. He said he takes them if it is too much.

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Messy, I hope that you will find some peace and quiet and feel better

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Atheist
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
In Relationship
He's not ill equipped. He has a wife too who has adult kids. He picks them up for church with the car. I'm not going to church. He can just keep them. I always take them extra to do fun things with them, but I never have a moment for myself. My house is a mess. Been cleaning up 2 hours. Still not ready. Today I go clean up, havent looked at the laundry for ages, and he can take care of them. He said he takes them if it is too much.

Ah, I see...when you said you were going to "dump" the kids with him, I pictured the worst-case scenario I guess.

Given that he has agreed to take them when you need, then this sounds like a great idea so you can have some time to regroup. You shouldn't be expected to shoulder all of the responsibility. :)

Top Bottom