the most horrible thing about being single

Cassia

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
I'll just dump them with my ex. Good luck mr. normal who never has to do anything. doesnt even have a job and a free cleaner who does nothing either. go watch your kids. I've had enough of it. Oldest one kicked him in his wound because he was annoying him. Right. Go live with boring old lazy dad and dont bother me anymore.

My kids went to live with whichever parent could do them the most good at the time. My middle daughter went back and forth a few times. Sometimes regrouping n reorganizing does a world of good for all concerned.

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
My kids went to live with whichever parent could do them the most good at the time. My middle daughter went back and forth a few times. Sometimes regrouping n reorganizing does a world of good for all concerned.

We coparent, they switch houses 3 times a week.
I was so tired, I just fell asleep after I finished the bathroom.
Now I have to do the laundry, there is just nothing in the closet anymore. All socks are unfindable. Lol sigh. Really glad my ex takes his responsibility. If I see those single moms where dad simply leaves, I couldn't do that full time. He does the raising, I'm the play mom.

Cassia

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
We coparent, they switch houses 3 times a week.
I was so tired, I just fell asleep after I finished the bathroom.
Now I have to do the laundry, there is just nothing in the closet anymore. All socks are unfindable. Lol sigh. Really glad my ex takes his responsibility. If I see those single moms where dad simply leaves, I couldn't do that full time. He does the raising, I'm the play mom.

Yah there's a whole dimension somewhere that socks go to lol .... I have my 4 1/2 yr old grandaughter with me right now. Every parent needs breaks for sure!

Rens

Religious Affiliation
Pentecostal
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
In Relationship
It's not a horrible thing about being single. Better be single than married and 100 times more annoyed because you can do it all alone plus more. When we divorced my ex took the kids. After 7 months he was exhausted, he even had help from his sister. Since then when he brought them he said: thank you, here you have them, LOL.

Last edited:
Top Bottom