Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
A few things have changed since I made this thread.

I still don't have another cat. I'm not sure what kind of pet I want now. I prefer a feline, but am not all that keen on contributing to the animal husbandry industry by feeding it typical cat food. So I'm not sure at this point.

As I don't eat eggs anymore at all I don't save eggshells anymore.

So my quirky addition to this thread: I have a high protein content sprouted barley flour that I took through the germination process myself then ground it and dried it and it's sitting in my freezer. How many people can make this claim. Hehe :)

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
A few things have changed since I made this thread.

I still don't have another cat. I'm not sure what kind of pet I want now. I prefer a feline, but am not all that keen on contributing to the animal husbandry industry by feeding it typical cat food. So I'm not sure at this point.

As I don't eat eggs anymore at all I don't save eggshells anymore.

So my quirky addition to this thread: I have a high protein content sprouted barley flour that I took through the germination process myself then ground it and dried it and it's sitting in my freezer. How many people can make this claim. Hehe :)

You have no other option but to buy rabbits then. You can grow your own carrots for em.
I want to borrow a cat for a few weeks. All these mice here that like rabbit food. But he may not catch em.
I caught one. He sat in my garbage bag. Then I put it on the other side of the apt. so he can get out and get a nice family. Sigh. The neighbours arent happy w me.

Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
You have no other option but to buy rabbits then. You can grow your own carrots for em.
I want to borrow a cat for a few weeks. All these mice here that like rabbit food. But he may not catch em.
I caught one. He sat in my garbage bag. Then I put it on the other side of the apt. so he can get out and get a nice family. Sigh. The neighbours arent happy w me.

Hmm. I've considered a rabbit. I don't know. All I've had all my life are cats and dogs. I'm sure there are other options but I haven't explored all that much.

Someone is likely to jump down my stuff for this, but I have heard of peeps feeding their cats a special diet that gives them all the nutrients they need by hydrolyzing (grains, for example) to make amino acid soup (building blocks of proteins), which is dried and mixed with other vegetable food stuffs and added Taurine. In this way the cat doesn't need to digest meat at all with stomach acid.

But...like I said I'm not sure at this point.

Hamster is a possible option.

Bunnies are nice but I wonder how much personality they have.

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
By definition, crazy cat people must have at least 2 cats. I have only one. When she dies, I will get another cat. Only one.

Quirky thing I do: I frequently bless the water that I drink. I used to think that Christians blessing water or food was superstition, until I found and watched an interesting doco on water, memory and intent. I say a blessing, but I do not invoke the name of any Deity or so called Deity, but I do focus my intent.

I'm a crazy cat person then because we have four. I talked to all four of them like they can understand me. The only word that I am sure they understand though is "treat" because they come running then

Andrew

Matt 18:15
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
I do voice impressions pretty well, cartoons and tv personalities, characters and presidents. People really get a kick out of coworker impersonations and relatives, its on par to roasting which I do too :)

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

ImaginaryDay2

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Yes
I talk back to the T.V... Often.
Example - Watching Law & Order, one of the characters admitted he had help burying a girl he had killed.
Me (out loud to no-one): "It was his dad"
I was right, but...

Imalive

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Going to the park like now and do firework. Once we set a rabbit on fire w firework. Not a real one, an old miffy they thought was for babies. It's because my big brother always did these things w me. Now I do it w the kids.

Odetta

Religious Affiliation
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I collect Wonder Woman pop vinyl figures. I'm 49 years old, so it's rather silly. But my sons are heavily into superheros, so we see alllll the movies, both DC and Marvel. I considered it a chore and sometimes only went to be the "good" mom. Then the Wonder Woman movie came out, and I thought, now this is a superhero I can identify with. My boys collect some pop vinyl, so I decided to do so as well.

Confessional Lutheran

Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Divorced
Yes
I talk to the dog and I use a " dog voice" so that the dog can talk back.

Last edited:

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I collect Wonder Woman pop vinyl figures. I'm 49 years old, so it's rather silly. But my sons are heavily into superheros, so we see alllll the movies, both DC and Marvel. I considered it a chore and sometimes only went to be the "good" mom. Then the Wonder Woman movie came out, and I thought, now this is a superhero I can identify with. My boys collect some pop vinyl, so I decided to do so as well.

Did you happen to see the Wonder Woman graphic novel by Jill Thompson? She sat across from me in illustration class in art school :D

https://www.amazon.com/Wonder-Woman-Amazon-Jill-Thompson/dp/1401249019

NewCreation435

Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I will often check out three books at a time from the library and only read two of them. Once I checked one out twice and returned it both times without reading it. I'm there weekly

Top Bottom