Stravinsk - love him, hate him, don't care....is here.

Stravinsk

Composer and Artist on Flat Earth
Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Hello

I'm Stravinsk. Some of you may recognize me from the other place - I see many familiar names here. In case you are one of those people but do not know me you may also know me as Nekoda, Brundlefly, Calvinator, Calcemo, DaedraSun, Bindilar, BookWornWorm, JuiceBoxxed, VladtheExhaler, JayJayS, Heinzzz, CypherNode, Tilerman, WhippingBoy, Waylen, TheCountRox, VirenT, Seiken, TinderBox, JohnT321, Solik S...

...and a few others that either got erased or were unable to post.

Although I *can* still post at the other place, and anonymously if I choose, I have chosen to stay away. I haven't been there now under any name for around 6 months or so, no lie.

To those of you who are quick to judge me for ^^ this stuff. Well, I know lots of people's alternates there, so I suggest you hush, lest I feel tempted to shoot down a hypocritical Pharisee. ;)

To those of you who don't know me - I live in Aus at the moment and have for some years now. I currently work retail and do my art in my spare time. That's visual art, animated art, and my main passion - music composition. Personality wise I always score INTJ on Myers Briggs tests. My background is that I come from a Christian upbringing but currently identify as a Deist, because although I share some common beliefs with many Christians - there are parts under the Christian umbrella that I do not share, and because of this - people often pick apart the differences, label them as "fruit" and MIS-apply Matt 7:15-20 (as many Christians commonly do) to make a judgement. I don't plan to post in the Christian only sections so hopefully some of my unconventional views won't be a problem. I am a widower and have been Single for the most part since, largely by choice.

I'm an animal lover and I own a cat who I affectionately call "pusskins". Pusskins knows many of my deep dark secrets and this suits me because she can't reveal anything :D

Cheers.

Last edited:

psalms 91

Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Charismatic
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Welcome, if you have any questions feel free to ask myself or any member of staff and we will be happy to give you an answer or point you to who can. Again welcome

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
Hey buddy! You're late for the party but good to see you here. Don't forget to find the pets forum and post a pic of your cat!

Brighten04

Religious Affiliation
Protestant
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married

TurtleHare

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to the forum!

Krissy Cakes

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Welcome to Christianity Haven!! :hug2:

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Hi, and welcome!

I'm looking forward to seeing some of your ideas that you say disagree with Christianity. I like to see what different people think :)

Romanos

God is good.
Executive Administrator
Community Team
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. :)

Hi, and welcome!

I'm looking forward to seeing some of your ideas that you say disagree with Christianity. I like to see what different people think :)

Er...just what's called Christianity, and that word encompasses a lot of different and conflicting teachings spread throughout different denominations. Without knowing you, I know some of my beliefs offend many who cling to certain teachings - so I don't want to assume anything negative, but by and large, most Christians feel threatened by some of them.

I am one of those who does not accept Saul/Paul's teachings as authoritive, for starters. But I do accept the teachings of Yeshua as outlined in the Gospel of Matthew and John.

Josiah

simul justus et peccator
Valued Contributor
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Yes
I don't think we've met previously.... Welcome to the forum!

George

Tis Theos Megas
Religious Affiliation
Eastern Orthodox
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Ahaha some of those names do pop out. :lol:

Welcome to CH, glad to have you. :)

tango

... and you shall live ...
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. :)

Er...just what's called Christianity, and that word encompasses a lot of different and conflicting teachings spread throughout different denominations. Without knowing you, I know some of my beliefs offend many who cling to certain teachings - so I don't want to assume anything negative, but by and large, most Christians feel threatened by some of them.

I am one of those who does not accept Saul/Paul's teachings as authoritive, for starters. But I do accept the teachings of Yeshua as outlined in the Gospel of Matthew and John.

You probably won't find me threatened by beliefs, we can't follow Paul's calling to "test all things" without looking at beliefs (including our own) with a critical eye to test them and make sure they are sound.

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Ahaha some of those names do pop out. :lol:

Welcome to CH, glad to have you. :)

Thank you George. If I remember correctly, I commented on your profile on the other site with my whipping boy account. I don't remember exactly. I hope you know it was all in good jest. I don't really want to give anyone a good whipping...or I shouldn't. But in any case, you aren't one of those people. :p

George

Tis Theos Megas
Religious Affiliation
Eastern Orthodox
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Yes
Thank you George. If I remember correctly, I commented on your profile on the other site with my whipping boy account. I don't remember exactly. I hope you know it was all in good jest. I don't really want to give anyone a good whipping...or I shouldn't. But in any case, you aren't one of those people. :p

I do believe I remember that. I'm also sorry I had to swing my ban hammer sometimes. :p

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
I do believe I remember that. I'm also sorry I had to swing my ban hammer sometimes. :p

When staff is acting under orders from the one site Admin who happens to hate my guts, it happens, I understand. I've got the goods on her though. Zip zip...I'll say no more unless she decides to mess with me again.

MS140ukn

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
weve never met before stravinsk. but now that you are here, welcome and enjoy the forum!:dance:

Ruth

Religious Affiliation
Unitarian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Single
Welcome. I have seen you before and it's nice to see you again!

Stravinsk

Religious Affiliation
Deist
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Widow/Widower
Welcome. I have seen you before and it's nice to see you again!

I remember you specifically invited me to your board when you had it up and running when things were getting rough on the other. Not sure why it was discontinued, but I did and do appreciate being invited to participate there. :)

Last edited:

GenesisGirl

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Welcome to the board. It is nice to get active members here and I see you are very close to 100 posts.

MarkFL

La Villa Strangiato
Valued Contributor
Religious Affiliation
Atheist
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
In Relationship
I was gone when you joined, and so I wanted to welcome you, however belated. :)

I was curious about the INTJ personality type you mentioned, so I found an online test and discovered I am the same type. :eek:

Top Bottom