Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
I notice that many of the posters at CH have some special status or function. These seem to be:

Advisor
Community Supporter
Support Member
Valued Member.

Would you please define each, perhaps give the "job description" for each, and who currently holds the positions?

Who determined who holds which positions/levels/tasks?

I think I know what "moderator" means, but I'm unclear about the others. Advisor - to whom? About what? How does a "community supporter" support the community? How is that different than a "support member?" Supporting what? And what makes some posters "valued?"

I think there are also Admins. These are the ones who typically run (and often own) the website.

Just curious....

Thank you!!! :thumbsup:

- Josiah

Lamb

God's Lil Lamb
Community Team
Administrator
Supporting Member
Religious Affiliation
Lutheran
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Married
Acceptance of the Trinity & Nicene Creed
Yes
The FAQs give a description of some of those: http://christianityhaven.com/faq.php

The Advisors were brought on to help advise Romanos in ways to improve the board. They don't moderate. They are to help promote the site in various ways, interact with the members and create new threads and posts. We have Tango, Bill and Army Wife as our advisors and George has recently stepped down although will continue part of his role non-officially just to help us out.

The Community Team includes the Administrative members of the site. So far that's Romanos and myself.

We now have one Moderator and that is Tango. The moderator will help work reports but also step in threads when necessary to promote Christian behavior.

The Support Member isn't as clearly defined in that although we will have a site supporter type of thing very soon, support might not always come in the way of money. At least that was how it was first determined and Romanos can correct that.

Valued Contributor- we have MarkFL in that group for now is for members who were once a site leader or part of staff in some manner. It is a way of showing appreciation as they will still have special access to some things. Romanos can specify later if he wishes.

Top Bottom