4th day<444(2)(1)7777 <curtain

<444(3)(2)7777 <curtain

5th day<444(4)(3)7777 <curtain

<444(5)(4)7777 <curtain

6th day<444(6)(5)7777 <curtain
<444(half that is left over. The Veil between the 7th day
6th doubled being the 7th day

7th<444
And do not call anyone on earth your father, for you have one Father, who is in heaven. Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one Instructor, the Holy One(Christ). The greatest among you shall be your servant.…

…It will not be like the covenant I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, because they did not abide by My covenant, and I disregarded them, says the Lord. This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord. I will put My laws in their minds, and inscribe them on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they will be My people. No longer will each one teach his neighbor or his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ because they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest.…

7th<444 "Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one!

1rst day<444(1)(1)7777 <curtain

<444(2)(2)7777 <curtain

2nd day<444(3)(3)7777 <curtain

<444(4)(4)7777 <curtain

3rd day<444(5)(5)7777 <curtain

[Center <444(1)

4th day<444(2)(1)7777 <curtain

<444(3)(2)7777 <curtain

5th day<444(4)(3)7777 <curtain

<444(5)(4)7777 <curtain

6th day<444(6)(5)7777 <curtain

7th<444 "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.

Though ive presented the curtains in a numeric composition with colors distinct at the moment.
If the reader were to imagine all three colors woven together with sheer love, and placed with care in the Light of a Lampstand on a hill.
i imagine something like the iridescent color in feathers

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Grace being more than sufficient.
and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior! 48For He has looked with favor on the humble state of His servant. From now on all generations will call me blessed. 49For the Mighty One has done great things for me. Holy is His name.…

7th<444 "Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one!

1rst day<444(1)(1)7777 <curtain) Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

<444(2)(2)7777 <curtain) Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

2nd day<444(3)(3)7777 <curtain) Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

<444(4)(4)7777 <curtain)Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

3rd day<444(5)(5)7777 <curtain)Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

[Center <444(1)

4th day<444(2)(1)7777 <curtain)Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

<444(3)(2)7777 <curtain)Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

5th day<444(4)(3)7777 <curtain)Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

<444(5)(4)7777 <curtain) Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

6th day<444(6)(5)7777 <curtain)Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

7th<444 "You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.

Last edited:

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
I like the NLT in regard to Galatians 3. The law acted as our guarding in raising us to recognize our need for reconciliation through Jesus atoning sacrifice. This is why people today must still be shown that they have broken God's law. How else could they know they are guilty rather than innocent?
Galatians 3:19-29
[19]Why, then, was the law given? It was given alongside the promise to show people their sins. But the law was designed to last only until the coming of the child who was promised. God gave his law through angels to Moses, who was the mediator between God and the people.
[20]Now a mediator is helpful if more than one party must reach an agreement. But God, who is one, did not use a mediator when he gave his promise to Abraham.
[21]Is there a conflict, then, between God’s law and God’s promises? Absolutely not! If the law could give us new life, we could be made right with God by obeying it.
[22]But the Scriptures declare that we are all prisoners of sin, so we receive God’s promise of freedom only by believing in Jesus Christ.
[23]Before the way of faith in Christ was available to us, we were placed under guard by the law. We were kept in protective custody, so to speak, until the way of faith was revealed.
[24]Let me put it another way. The law was our guardian until Christ came; it protected us until we could be made right with God through faith.
[25]And now that the way of faith has come, we no longer need the law as our guardian.
[26]For you are all children of God through faith in Christ Jesus.
[27]And all who have been united with Christ in baptism have put on Christ, like putting on new clothes.
[28]There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus.
[29]And now that you belong to Christ, you are the true children of Abraham. You are his heirs, and God’s promise to Abraham belongs to you.

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
I like the NLT in regard to Galatians 3. The law acted as our guarding in raising us to recognize our need for reconciliation through Jesus atoning sacrifice. This is why people today must still be shown that they have broken God's law. How else could they know they are guilty rather than innocent?
Galatians 3:19-29
[19]Why, then, was the law given? It was given alongside the promise to show people their sins. But the law was designed to last only until the coming of the child who was promised. God gave his law through angels to Moses, who was the mediator between God and the people.
[20]Now a mediator is helpful if more than one party must reach an agreement. But God, who is one, did not use a mediator when he gave his promise to Abraham.
[21]Is there a conflict, then, between God’s law and God’s promises? Absolutely not! If the law could give us new life, we could be made right with God by obeying it.
[22]But the Scriptures declare that we are all prisoners of sin, so we receive God’s promise of freedom only by believing in Jesus Christ.
[23]Before the way of faith in Christ was available to us, we were placed under guard by the law. We were kept in protective custody, so to speak, until the way of faith was revealed.
[24]Let me put it another way. The law was our guardian until Christ came; it protected us until we could be made right with God through faith.
[25]And now that the way of faith has come, we no longer need the law as our guardian.
[26]For you are all children of God through faith in Christ Jesus.
[27]And all who have been united with Christ in baptism have put on Christ, like putting on new clothes.
[28]There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus.
[29]And now that you belong to Christ, you are the true children of Abraham. You are his heirs, and God’s promise to Abraham belongs to you.

Thankyou for replying in the thread.
Sorry it took me some time to reply.

I took the measure of bolding and underlining what i believe needs to be addressed.
Something i once shared with someone elsewhere is that sin isnt measured by missing the mark, but by the hardness of the Heart.
Transgress one and youve trangressed all.
And so what is the greatest command

Where are the Blessings and Promises in the Scriptures to those who seek the Lord.
If not for the Message of who it is that Loves us and gives Grace freely to those who would seek hold of propriety.

The Royal Law to a person seeking after Gods own heart would say no such thing as that there are no Blessings in Instruction. So pay close attention
Ephraim and Yehuda(judah)

Ravenous not being the nature of a true wolf.

Only a depiction long missunderstood because of malinformation and Ill will.
As I've shared with others elsewhere before, a wolf's characteristics are a form of instruction. Likewise, where you find binyamin(benjamin) you will find both ephraim and manesseh.

So for a moment here what would a person possibly see or even hear if not facing the Truth that is the covenant.

Now what Has the Lord Spoke of through the prophets of past time. " Ephraim is His first born", And so binyamin being the son of right hand takes on meaning when coming closer to the Truth of the Kingdom.
And by no means would someone like me dare to hinder my neighbors from entering into His rest.
Even if i were the fiercest of wolves to ever set his eyes on the Kings of the east. Though there are some who would, that toil no gain.
2 peter 3
Consider also that our Lord’s patience brings salvation, just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom God gave him. 16He writes this way in all his letters, speaking in them about such matters. Some parts of his letters are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction. 17Therefore, beloved, since you already know these things, be on your guard not to be carried away by the error of the lawless and fall from your secure standing.

So as for rightly dividing the Scripture as a person who would divide by Evening Wisdom.
Due diligence will greatly please the heart of a generous giver, charity of gold praised 7 times a day.

Would you Raise your voice any other Way than to speak of such Beauty that sings of our Savior.

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Thankyou for replying in the thread.
Sorry it took me some time to reply.

I took the measure of bolding and underlining what i believe needs to be addressed.
Something i once shared with someone elsewhere is that sin isnt measured by missing the mark, but by the hardness of the Heart.
Transgress one and youve trangressed all.
And so what is the greatest command

Where are the Blessings and Promises in the Scriptures to those who seek the Lord.
If not for the Message of who it is that Loves us and gives Grace freely to those who would seek hold of propriety.

The Royal Law to a person seeking after Gods own heart would say no such thing as that there are no Blessings in Instruction. So pay close attention
Ephraim and Yehuda(judah)

Ravenous not being the nature of a true wolf.

Only a depiction long missunderstood because of malinformation and Ill will.
As I've shared with others elsewhere before, a wolf's characteristics are a form of instruction. Likewise, where you find binyamin(benjamin) you will find both ephraim and manesseh.

So for a moment here what would a person possibly see or even hear if not facing the Truth that is the covenant.

Now what Has the Lord Spoke of through the prophets of past time. " Ephraim is His first born", And so binyamin being the son of right hand takes on meaning when coming closer to the Truth of the Kingdom.
And by no means would someone like me dare to hinder my neighbors from entering into His rest.
Even if i were the fiercest of wolves to ever set his eyes on the Kings of the east. Though there are some who would, that toil no gain.
2 peter 3
Consider also that our Lord’s patience brings salvation, just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom God gave him. 16He writes this way in all his letters, speaking in them about such matters. Some parts of his letters are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction. 17Therefore, beloved, since you already know these things, be on your guard not to be carried away by the error of the lawless and fall from your secure standing.

So as for rightly dividing the Scripture as a person who would divide by Evening Wisdom.
Due diligence will greatly please the heart of a generous giver, charity of gold praised 7 times a day.

Would you Raise your voice any other Way than to speak of such Beauty that sings of our Savior.

I don't think you really addressed my point.
However, Ephesians 2:1 tells us that we were dead in our trespasses and sins. The greek conveys the idea that our death was caused because we missed the mark. The mark was the requirement of the law.
Ephesians 2:4-5 go on and state, that God made us alive. The greek conveys the idea that God made us alive and caused us to not just hit the mark, but hit it with ease. This hitting the mark was done by Jesus and by Jesus alone.
So, I disagree with you in that sin is measured by missing the mark and dying because of it.
As for the rest of what you wrote...it was just weird nonsense to me.

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
However, Ephesians 2:1 tells us that we were dead in our trespasses and sins. The greek conveys the idea that our death was caused because we missed the mark. The mark was the requirement of the law.
Ephesians 2:4-5 go on and state, that God made us alive. The greek conveys the idea that God made us alive and caused us to not just hit the mark, but hit it with ease. This hitting the mark was done by Jesus and by Jesus alone.
So, I disagree with you in that sin is measured by missing the mark and dying because of it.

What are you going to hit without arrows?
After all, missing the mark implies firing at a target.

If what i posted doesnt make sense to you, then perhaps you should ask questions.

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
After all, missing the mark implies firing at a target.

If what i posted doesnt make sense to you, then perhaps you should ask questions.

The target is God's requirement of holiness. In truth...perfection to God's standards.
As for asking questions, your comments were so odd that I could not possibly have presented a coherent question. I honestly have no clue what rabbit trail you went down after your first paragraph was completed.

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
The target is God's requirement of holiness. In truth...perfection to God's standards.
As for asking questions, your comments were so odd that I could not possibly have presented a coherent question. I honestly have no clue what rabbit trail you went down after your first paragraph was completed.

That wasnt an answer...

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
That wasnt an answer...

You don't make any sense. Do you read the Bible or are you a Robin Hood fan?
It seems clear you haven't read Ephesians 2.

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
You don't make any sense. Do you read the Bible or are you a Robin Hood fan?
It seems clear you haven't read Ephesians 2.
What exactly are you looking for?
This is a christian board after all, where like minded believers in The Holy Yeshua(jesus) may have fellowship with one another.
The setting is first and foremost A conversation in Christ.

And as i stated before, sin is measured by the hardness of the heart. Missing the mark is a doctrine of devils.
Transgression(trespass) is an offense both to the Lord and and to ones neighbors.

So again, if you do not have a question pertaining to the Thread title nor any post in this thread. Simply cite something ive posted and ask away. If you are having a difficult time following the scriptures. Perhaps a start on the elementary principles of the Kingdom are necessary.

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single

enmity occasioned by the Torah
Do you know what ordinance this is?

Ephesians 2Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
2 You used to be dead because of your sins and acts of disobedience. 2 You walked in the ways of the ‘olam hazeh and obeyed the Ruler of the Powers of the Air, who is still at work among the disobedient. 3 Indeed, we all once lived this way — we followed the passions of our old nature and obeyed the wishes of our old nature and our own thoughts. In our natural condition we were headed for God’s wrath, just like everyone else.

4 But God is so rich in mercy and loves us with such intense love 5 that, even when we were dead because of our acts of disobedience, he brought us to life along with the Messiah — it is by grace that you have been delivered. 6 That is, God raised us up with the Messiah Yeshua and seated us with him in heaven, 7 in order to exhibit in the ages to come how infinitely rich is his grace, how great is his kindness toward us who are united with the Messiah Yeshua. 8 For you have been delivered by grace through trusting, and even this is not your accomplishment but God’s gift. 9 You were not delivered by your own actions; therefore no one should boast. 10 For we are of God’s making, created in union with the Messiah Yeshua for a life of good actions already prepared by God for us to do.

11 Therefore, remember your former state: you Gentiles by birth — called the Uncircumcised by those who, merely because of an operation on their flesh, are called the Circumcised — 12 at that time had no Messiah. You were estranged from the national life of Isra’el. You were foreigners to the covenants embodying God’s promise. You were in this world without hope and without God.

13 But now, you who were once far off have been brought near through the shedding of the Messiah’s blood. 14 For he himself is our shalom — he has made us both one and has broken down the m’chitzah which divided us 15 by destroying in his own body the enmity occasioned by the Torah, with its commands set forth in the form of ordinances. He did this in order to create in union with himself from the two groups a single new humanity and thus make shalom, 16 and in order to reconcile to God both in a single body by being executed on a stake as a criminal and thus in himself killing that enmity.

17 Also, when he came, he announced as Good News shalom to you far off and shalom to those nearby,[a] 18 news that through him we both have access in one Spirit to the Father.

19 So then, you are no longer foreigners and strangers. On the contrary, you are fellow-citizens with God’s people and members of God’s family. 20 You have been built on the foundation of the emissaries and the prophets, with the cornerstone being Yeshua the Messiah himself. 21 In union with him the whole building is held together, and it is growing into a holy temple in union with the Lord. 22 Yes, in union with him, you yourselves are being built together into a spiritual dwelling-place for God!

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
enmity occasioned by the Torah
Do you know what ordinance this is?

Ephesians 2Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
2 You used to be dead because of your sins and acts of disobedience. 2 You walked in the ways of the ‘olam hazeh and obeyed the Ruler of the Powers of the Air, who is still at work among the disobedient. 3 Indeed, we all once lived this way — we followed the passions of our old nature and obeyed the wishes of our old nature and our own thoughts. In our natural condition we were headed for God’s wrath, just like everyone else.

4 But God is so rich in mercy and loves us with such intense love 5 that, even when we were dead because of our acts of disobedience, he brought us to life along with the Messiah — it is by grace that you have been delivered. 6 That is, God raised us up with the Messiah Yeshua and seated us with him in heaven, 7 in order to exhibit in the ages to come how infinitely rich is his grace, how great is his kindness toward us who are united with the Messiah Yeshua. 8 For you have been delivered by grace through trusting, and even this is not your accomplishment but God’s gift. 9 You were not delivered by your own actions; therefore no one should boast. 10 For we are of God’s making, created in union with the Messiah Yeshua for a life of good actions already prepared by God for us to do.

11 Therefore, remember your former state: you Gentiles by birth — called the Uncircumcised by those who, merely because of an operation on their flesh, are called the Circumcised — 12 at that time had no Messiah. You were estranged from the national life of Isra’el. You were foreigners to the covenants embodying God’s promise. You were in this world without hope and without God.

13 But now, you who were once far off have been brought near through the shedding of the Messiah’s blood. 14 For he himself is our shalom — he has made us both one and has broken down the m’chitzah which divided us 15 by destroying in his own body the enmity occasioned by the Torah, with its commands set forth in the form of ordinances. He did this in order to create in union with himself from the two groups a single new humanity and thus make shalom, 16 and in order to reconcile to God both in a single body by being executed on a stake as a criminal and thus in himself killing that enmity.

17 Also, when he came, he announced as Good News shalom to you far off and shalom to those nearby,[a] 18 news that through him we both have access in one Spirit to the Father.

19 So then, you are no longer foreigners and strangers. On the contrary, you are fellow-citizens with God’s people and members of God’s family. 20 You have been built on the foundation of the emissaries and the prophets, with the cornerstone being Yeshua the Messiah himself. 21 In union with him the whole building is held together, and it is growing into a holy temple in union with the Lord. 22 Yes, in union with him, you yourselves are being built together into a spiritual dwelling-place for God!
Nice cut and paste. Are you a member of the Hebrew Roots cult by any chance? The last time I saw someone change words like you did was when I engaged a person from the Hebrew Roots cult.

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
Nice cut and paste. Are you a member of the Hebrew Roots cult by any chance? The last time I saw someone change words like you did was when I engaged a person from the Hebrew Roots cult.
The thread title is The Schoolmaster brings us to Christ
A stand alone statement that welcomes a large amount of room for discussion in of itself.
From my part in elaborating(expounding) on Scriptures. First a foundation must be established before anything can be properly built.

Do you have a foundation?
ill refrain from giving a testimony of my Walk with the Lord for the moment.

First i would like to establish a dialog pertaining to what you are Looking for?

And so just as you cited ephesians so did i.
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. 4 For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love 5 he predestined us for adoption to sonship
through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— 6 to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves. 7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace 8 that he lavished on us. With all wisdom and understanding, 9 he[d] made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, 10 to be put into effect when the times reach their fulfillment—to bring unity to all things in heaven and on earth under Christ.

11 In him we were also chosen,[e] having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will, 12 in order that we, who were the first to put our hope in Christ, might be for the praise of his glory. 13 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, 14 who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.
1 corinthians 3
However, each will be rewarded according to his work. 9 For we are God’s co-workers; you are God’s field, God’s building. 10 Using the grace God gave me, I laid a foundation, like a skilled master-builder; and another man is building on it. But let each one be careful how he builds. 11 For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Yeshua the Messiah. 12 Some will use gold, silver or precious stones in building on this foundation; while others will use wood, grass or straw. 13 But each one’s work will be shown for what it is; the Day will disclose it, because it will be revealed by fire — the fire will test the quality of each one’s work. 14 If the work someone has built on the foundation survives, he will receive a reward; 15 if it is burned up, he will have to bear the loss: he will still escape with his life, but it will be like escaping through a fire.

What unity is there without a governing?

Last edited:

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
The passage is in regard to Galatians 3 speaking of the law as the guardian that trained us before Christ set us free from the effects caused by breaking the law.
I have no idea what you are addressing, but it's certainly not Galatians 3, nor is it about the law as the guardian before salvation.

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
The passage is in regard to Galatians 3 speaking of the law as the guardian that trained us before Christ set us free from the effects caused by breaking the law.
I have no idea what you are addressing, but it's certainly not Galatians 3, nor is it about the law as the guardian before salvation.

Likewise, i will have no part in the cup you are offering.
You have been taught a lie concerning the Law.
Had you read the TaNaKh[Torah][Nevi'im][Ketuvim](Scriptures) you would know that the Blessings were only withheld because we knew nothing of them.
Just as our Lord said, "For Lack of Knowledge"
Ephesians 2
Also, when he came, he announced as Good News shalom to you far off and shalom to those nearby,[a] 18 news that through him we both have access in one Spirit to the Father.

1 corinthians 3
Let no one fool himself. If someone among you thinks he is wise (by this world’s standards), let him become “foolish,” so that he may become really wise. 19 For the wisdom of this world is nonsense, as far as God is concerned; inasmuch as the Tanakh says, “He traps the wise in their own cleverness,”[a] 20 and again, “Adonai knows that the thoughts of the wise are worthless.” 21 So let no one boast about human beings, for all things are yours — 22 whether Sha’ul or Apollos or Kefa or the world or life or death or the present or the future: they all belong to you, 23 and you belong to the Messiah, and the Messiah belongs to God.

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single

The Curse is what kept us from the blessings, i hope you understand this much.
I am only creatively exploring in a manner of speaking. And encourage others to do the Same with Guidance of course.
Be vigilant
I remember what my Lord said about Bless those who curse you. Do you?

“In addition, the Father who sent me has himself testified on my behalf. But you have never heard his voice or seen his shape; 38 moreover, his word does not stay in you, because you don’t trust the one he sent. 39 You keep examining the Tanakh because you think that in it you have eternal life. Those very Scriptures bear witness to me, 40 but you won’t come to me in order to have life!

For everyone who depends on legalistic observance of Torah commands lives under a curse, since it is written, “Cursed is everyone who does not keep on doing everything written in the Scroll of the Torah.”
11 Now it is evident that no one comes to be declared righteous by God through legalism, since “The person who is righteous will attain life by trusting and being faithful.”[d] 12 Furthermore, legalism is not based on trusting and being faithful, but on [a misuse of] the text that says, “Anyone who does these things will attain life through them.”[e] 13 The Messiah redeemed us from the curse pronounced in the Torah by becoming cursed on our behalf; for the Tanakh says, “Everyone who hangs from a stake comes under a curse.”[f] 14 Yeshua the Messiah did this so that in union with him the Gentiles might receive the blessing announced to Avraham, so that through trusting and being faithful, we might receive what was promised, namely, the Spirit.

15 Brothers, let me make an analogy from everyday life: when someone swears an oath, no one else can set it aside or add to it. 16 Now the promises were made to Avraham and to his seed. It doesn’t say, “and to seeds,” as if to many; on the contrary, it speaks of one — “and to your seed”[g] — and this “one” is the Messiah. 17 Here is what I am saying: the legal part of the Torah, which came into being 430 years later, does not nullify an oath sworn by God, so as to abolish the promise. 18 For if the inheritance comes from the legal part of the Torah, it no longer comes from a promise. But God gave it to Avraham through a promise.

19 So then, why the legal part of the Torah? It was added in order to create transgressions, until the coming of the seed about whom the promise had been made. Moreover, it was handed down through angels and a mediator. 20 Now a mediator implies more than one, but God is one.

21 Does this mean that the legal part of the Torah stands in opposition to God’s promises? Heaven forbid! For if the legal part of the Torah which God gave had had in itself the power to give life, then righteousness really would have come by legalistically following such a Torah. 22 But instead, the Tanakh shuts up everything under sin; so that what had been promised might be given, on the basis of Yeshua the Messiah’s trusting faithfulness, to those who continue to be trustingly faithful.

23 Now before the time for this trusting faithfulness came, we were imprisoned in subjection to the system which results from perverting the Torah into legalism, kept under guard until this yet-to-come trusting faithfulness would be revealed. 24 Accordingly, the Torah functioned as a custodian until the Messiah came, so that we might be declared righteous on the ground of trusting and being faithful. 25 But now that the time for this trusting faithfulness has come, we are no longer under a custodian.

26 For in union with the Messiah, you are all children of God through this trusting faithfulness; 27 because as many of you as were immersed into the Messiah have clothed yourselves with the Messiah, in whom 28 there is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor freeman, neither male nor female; for in union with the Messiah Yeshua, you are all one. 29 Also, if you belong to the Messiah, you are seed of Avraham and heirs according to the promise.

Last edited:

MennoSota

Religious Affiliation
Christian
Political Affiliation
Moderate
Marital Status
Married
Likewise, i will have no part in the cup you are offering.
You have been taught a lie concerning the Law.
Had you read the TaNaKh[Torah][Nevi'im][Ketuvim](Scriptures) you would know that the Blessings were only withheld because we knew nothing of them.
Just as our Lord said, "For Lack of Knowledge"
Ephesians 2
Also, when he came, he announced as Good News shalom to you far off and shalom to those nearby,[a] 18 news that through him we both have access in one Spirit to the Father.

1 corinthians 3
Let no one fool himself. If someone among you thinks he is wise (by this world’s standards), let him become “foolish,” so that he may become really wise. 19 For the wisdom of this world is nonsense, as far as God is concerned; inasmuch as the Tanakh says, “He traps the wise in their own cleverness,”[a] 20 and again, “Adonai knows that the thoughts of the wise are worthless.” 21 So let no one boast about human beings, for all things are yours — 22 whether Sha’ul or Apollos or Kefa or the world or life or death or the present or the future: they all belong to you, 23 and you belong to the Messiah, and the Messiah belongs to God.
[MENTION=201]pinacled[/MENTION], you have convinced me that you are a member of the Hebrew Roots cult. I have seen very similar comments from their members. Your comments are nearly identical. Indeed, I will place you on ignore.
The moderators can choose how they will address your activity in this forum.

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
[MENTION=201]pinacled[/MENTION], you have convinced me that you are a member of the Hebrew Roots cult. I have seen very similar comments from their members. Your comments are nearly identical. Indeed, I will place you on ignore.
The moderators can choose how they will address your activity in this forum.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+5&version=CJB

Readers be vigilant,there are only false accusers about to smear anything Given from the Holy Spirit

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her 26to sanctify her, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, 27and to present her to Himself as a glorious church, without stain or wrinkle or any such blemish, but holy and blameless.…

pinacled

Religious Affiliation
Non-Denominational
Political Affiliation
Conservative
Marital Status
Single
What exactly are you looking for?
This is a christian board after all, where like minded believers in The Holy Yeshua(jesus) may have fellowship with one another.
The setting is first and foremost A conversation in Christ.

And as i stated before, sin is measured by the hardness of the heart. Missing the mark is a doctrine of devils.
Transgression(trespass) is an offense both to the Lord and and to ones neighbors.

So again, if you do not have a question pertaining to the Thread title nor any post in this thread. Simply cite something ive posted and ask away. If you are having a difficult time following the scriptures. Perhaps a start on the elementary principles of the Kingdom are necessary.

Romans 2King James Version (KJV)

2 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.

2 But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.

3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

Top Bottom